CD1 (previously known as 24dpo) my HCG was 21.
CD6 HCG was 90...that's about a 48 hour doubling time. Not so good since CD1 was the day I miscarried.
CD8 HCG was 114. It's not doubling, but it was still increasing. And for those of you following along at home my bleeding stopped about CD4 or 5.
CD10 HCG was 113.
CD11 and now I'm cramping and spotting.
I've got an endometrial biopsy schedule for this afternoon. I wish, at this point, they do a D&C and an ultrasound and let it be done. They just don't know what's going on. Ugh!!!
I received my common-thread bracelet! Yay! It's on and I'm wearing it with pride (and aprehension). I'll do a whole post on this one later, though. Today if I feel up to it.
And I realized that I'm angry with God. I guess there's no one else to be angry with, so why not. And it didn't help that at my church, this weekend, my pastor talked in tongues. Many of you may have opinions on this...I'm not sure what mine is. I'm a pretty big sceptic to begin with, throw in my anger at the man upstairs...you see where this is leading, I'm sure.
Anyway, I've got a ton of thoughts brewing my demented little mind right now. There is definitely more to come on all of these topics!!!
6 comments:
Go ahead and be angry at God. He's a big man and can handle the brunt of your pain. If God can't take it then how are we supposed to be able to?
i agree with diana
I have the Brita Decathalon. I believe that all of the Britax car seats come with the floor teaher to use when the car seat is rear facing. Although you can turn the seat around at 1 year and 20 pounds it's safer to keep them rear facing until 30 pounds. All car seats have the tahter for rear facing but only Britax (to my understanding) gives you an adapter so that if you do not have the bolts in your floor board of your car for attaching the tether you can use the adapter to attach the tether to the front seat where the front seat is attached to the floor board. I didn't know that the car eat I purchased did this until I took it to the firestation to ahve it installed corectly.
I don't have any idea why that posted like it did. That is not what I typed and when I tried to publish my comment I had a hard time with the google account login. Sorry.
Basically I was just trying to say that even Jesus, on the cross, asked God, why have you forsaken me. God can take our anger.
I hope that your procedure went well today. Thinking about you...
Glad you got your bracelet!
Post a Comment