- I "miscarried" 09/21 and bled for 5 days.
- 10/01 I started spotting.
- 10/02 I got two shots of Methotrexate.
- 10/03 I started bleeding.
- 10/04 & 05 I'm bleeding like a stuck pig!!! Ugh!
The cramps I've had aren't very strong. I've had worse period cramps.
I know there are people asking why I don't just call my doctor. The past 3 or 4 times I've called me doctor they've called me in immediately. Although I'm pretty sure this is normal and I know my doc would calm all of my fears, I can't shake the thought that they might call me in. Right now that place is nothing but bad news for me...I don't want to go in!
So, if anyone has experience something like this, I'd love to know! Of course, if it doesn't calm down by my appointment next week (or if I develop pain or increased bleeding) I'll say something. Thank you!!!
4 comments:
I don't have experience with methotrexate. Have you tried Dr. Google? I think you should call your dr. I am worried!
Sending you lots of prayers/good thoughts
Oh, I am so sorry to read all the drama.
If it isn't enough to learn your preg is not viable, this all takes the cake.
xx
J
I'm not that familiar with methotrexate - just that it is supposed to cause a miscarriage for an ectopic pregnancy. I suspect what your experience is the drug doing its job.
When I miscarried at home, I bled light to medium for a week before I bled a HUGE amount. I'm hoping this is doing the trick.
Post a Comment