I've been tagged by Farah for eight random factiods...and I'm thinking!! I'm thinking!! It's hard for me to figure out what to give about myself that not everyone on the planet knows (that's not wayyyyy TMI for the wide world).
I'm also working on reading and catching up on commenting on blogs. I've just found the computer is not calling me at night lately. Especially with all of the new shows out. (I admit...I'm a TV-aholic. Maybe that should have been one of my 8 facts...maybe it still will be.)
So please excuse my randomness and silence.
Oh, I will update tomorrow about the doctor's appointment today. :-)
Fatty Pants is going through a very scary time right now and could really use your support.
3 comments:
I am a tv junkie as well. Thinking of you
You never have to apologise for the random :)
J
You are always so wonderful about putting the shout out for good thoughts! Thank you for that!
Hoping that you are getting the good thoughts that you need. I am certainly sending mine your way.
Post a Comment