Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You suck

Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to you Military. You really suck! You take Mr. W away at the most inopportune moments. You forced him to miss my Grandpa's funeral. You did not allow him to be there for me at my Granny's funeral. You have taken him away during more than one fertile day. You put him on third shift during my miscarriage. You really suck.

And now...now...I really hate you. We're allowed to start trying again in December. I'm due to ovulate right in the middle of the month. And you have him gone for the TWO WEEKS surrounding my fertile days!!! I HATE YOU!

And I even had a plan...

4 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

OH GOODNESS! I am so sorry about this craptastic timing

SaraS-P said...

I hate them too. That just stinks!

Geohde said...

I'm sory to read about the bad timing, just sucks,

J

nancy said...

Oh crap. crap. crap. crap.

Want to hang out around our wasted fertile days? I'll be out of the game until January~ish. We can co-misserate!

I have an idea! Why not have him do his deed in a little tupperware container and freeze it? Then when you are alone and ovulating (lol, that sounds hilarious), you can thaw and use the turkey baster method???

(okay, you ~know~ I'm kidding, right??)