I tried to write a letter to my diet to express my displeasure with it, but it just didn't quite work. It wasn't as amusing as I had hoped it would be.
Today is day 3 of Wei.ght Wa.tchers. Even though I had a glazed doughnut this morning, I'm still within my points. Yay! All of the greens and veggies are killing me, though! And the fiber, I can't forget the fiber. The build up of gas in my intestines has become unbearable! The distension and pain are not amusing! Ugh!!! And I'm always hungry. Grrrrrr....
I know! I know! I've done this before. After a week, the hunger will calm down. I won't stay hungry. I also know the issues with all the added fiber and veggies will go away, too. I want it to stop now, though! (stomping my feet and throwing my arms around) NOW!
And in case anyone ever wonders, one Kri.spy Kre.me Doughnuts chocolate iced custard filled doughnut is 7 points. And soooo worth it!!! (and this is in addition to the glazed doughnut with breakfast)
Oh, and I added a weight loss counter up top, too. It's an old code that I updated so my starting weight is what it was when I first started Wei.ght Wat.chers in April (maybe June).
No comments:
Post a Comment