Monday, October 15, 2007

Garlic Cream Shrimp with Rigatoni

Garlic Cream Shrimp with Rigatoni

Ingredients
  • 12oz uncooked rigatoni
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
  • 4 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
  • 1/4 cup wine, white, dry
  • 1 pound shrimp, medium, flesh only or 2lbs, peeled and deveined
  • 4 medium scallions, chopped
  • 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped

Instructions

Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.

Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray, heat and add onions, garlic and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, lower heat and stir in sour cream and wine. Add shrimp and cook until pink.

Stir in rigatoni, scallions, and parsley and warm through.

I love this recipe! It is not mine, though. It's from Weight Watchers (10 points per serving, 4 servings total). And since Mr. W is allergic to anything from the water, I get to enjoy this while he's out of town! I knew there was an upside to his job! :-)

5 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

OH YUM!!! (and love the new pink breat cancer background) thank you for being so sweet to me

Geohde said...

Sounds damn tasty.

I might have to actually break out my kitchen and cook for a change :)

J

Courtney said...

Sounds delicious! I hope you are doing well. :)

Katie said...

Sounds yummy, thank you for sharing!

Baby Step said...

This recipe looks YUM. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I added you to my blogroll! :-)