My hCG level was 5 yesterday!!! Yay!!!!! This means a couple of things:
- My cycles should start getting back to "normal" (hopefully)
- Mr. W and I are going to be a little busy tonight! Yay!!!
This second one especially rocks because I'm leaving for the weekend tomorrow at noon. I really hate for either one of us to leave on a trip without a little bit of lovin'.
Looks like my wish came true! Maybe I should wish for $1,000,000 next...
***UPDATE***
SHIT! It just hit me that I had made a deal with myself that I'd start Weight Watchers when my hCG hit negative. Can't start this weekend because I'll be at Carowinds. I guess it's back to the diet-grind on Monday. Ugh! Wish me luck!!! :-)
5 comments:
woohoo for wishes coming true - and grats on the HCG lvl
Congratulations on the good negative beta - doesn't THAT sound weird?! But I am glad that you get your lovin' before your leavin'!
Give yourself the weekend to indulge, and don't worry too much about the diet thing! You have earned a good feast!
i'm so glad you finally have closure (it took its sweet time!)... enjoy the hubby of yours!
I am glad to read that the beta co-operated, even if it does mean the dreaded WW.
J
I know how long you have been waiting on that number to drop, and so it makes me incredibly happy to hear that it has. I hope that time flies and you are well on your way to a new cycle with new hope and new chances!
Post a Comment