And all is well!
No really, I mean it. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. This weekend was miserable (rather I was miserable this weekend), but the weekend is over.
I realize, now, that I am still grieving, and that's OK. I am OK with it. I finally realize that it's something I have to do until I'm done. It's not within my control to stop the process and it's not healthy to try to control it. As long as I don't try to push it down and force it away then it's bearable. I. Am. OK. :-)
And yesterday AF came. I WAS ELATED!!! This is a new feeling for me, being happy that AF has arrived. But she is here on time!!! Shock! Gasp! 28 days prior to her arrival I had begun (yet again) cramping and spotting (not the miscarriage, the bleeding that began a week or so afterwards). I am so happy that she's here! It also helps to explain why the emotions were smothering this past weekend. That little hussy always makes it harder than it should be. But she's here and I feel better.
And I have a plan! I'm going to put my reasoning in another post, but the plan is set. I've got to call the doc today to schedule an HSG. I'm planning on getting the sticks for my CBE tomorrow. I'll monitor and watch the rest of this month to verify that I'm ovulating as I should be. In 27 days AF should be making another appearance and we're home free! In December we'll be watching the monitor and timing BD while using preseed. I figure I can do that for a few more months before I will demand some further action.
Right now I've decided to give my body a few more months to do this on it's own. (well, of course with Mr. W's help). After all, my cycles have only been regular since August. Before that my doctor wasn't even sure I was ovulating. I'll give my body one warning, though. The first month I don't get a positive OPK, she's in trouble!
So I'm calming down. I'm hopeful. And I've got a plan! What more could I want on CD2? :-)
3 comments:
Glad for the calm feelings=) Plans are GOOOOD!
Amanda,
Thank you for commenting on my blog. You have no idea how much all this advice helps.
I'm really glad that you have a plan--it really does make you feel a lot better. I'm hoping I can get one of my own, one of these days.
making plans are excelent good luck scheduling the hsg - i think you have an excellent attitude
Post a Comment