My burn is healing nicely. It looks pretty nasty, but it doesn't hurt when my shirt or hand graze it anymore. Now if only I could keep the boys from sticking body parts out of that area. But at least I haven't gone into labor! I can only imagine how it would feel to have regular contractions with this sucker (instead of the very few and very far between BH contractions).
I know I had to have said this at least a billion times, but Mr. W really is Mr. Wonderful. My Christmas tree is now up and decorated! This is the first time, according to him, that he has ever decorated a tree. It's just not his thing. He said, "You should be happy." My response was, "Well, I know you love me. And I am carrying your children." Snicker. I guess I better get all the use out of that statement while it lasts. :-)
It's raining here, which is a bit gloomy because it's been nonstop since night before last. You'd think someone had sprayed Mr. W's dog with something stinky, or possibly even acid. You can hear her as soon as she hits the dog door from going outside. She slides all over the floor (new pergo floors, they haven't quite adjusted to the lack of traction) making her way into the living room. She immediately throws herself onto the floor face first and rolls around while scratching her face with her paws. She jumps up and shakes once or twice then repeats the whole performance. It's hilarious! All of that drama from a little bit of water. Hahahaha!!!
Tomorrow is 36 weeks. :-)
5 comments:
I'm glad you are healing!
It is raining here too. The dog jumped up on our bed with muddy feet.
36 weeks tomorrow...that means that if you were me, you'd be having babies today :).
You make it more than two hours past midnight and you beat me :)
J
keep up hte great attitude! it will help
dogs are funny like that, and yet they manage to find the muddiest puddle when you really don't want them to!!
Post a Comment