I am very thankful that Mr. W picked out such wonderful and sensible carpet! We had it installed a few months ago (the one thing that Mr. W wouldn't do himself) and it's looked good so far.
Just a few minutes ago Mr. W put it to the test. He didn't take his shoes off before going upstairs and managed to track dog poo all over the carpet (the stairs and all three bedrooms). He proceeded to grab a rag and quickly clean it up. It didn't stain or even stick to the carpet! I am so thankful for our PET carpet!
Of course he'll use the steam cleaner as soon as his family leaves (leave already people!!!).
6 comments:
Awesome! I have the same feelings for microfiber furniture. We had an office couch that Matt took a nap on with an open pen in his pocket. He woke up to find an enormous ink stain underneath him. It came completely out with just water.
GROSS!!! Don't you hate that, but don't you love a good carpet? Thank God things have gotten easier to take care of!
That is excellent! Nothing like poo-resistant products.
Glad you had a good turkey day, sorry about the mashed potatoes :(
A lot to be thankful for! I hope your burns are starting to heal.
Oh my goodness! Quite the mess, eh? I just had to test our own new carpet this morning with cleaning up cat puke. The carpet is a nuetral color but the cat puke (from the food) was brown. I pulled out the woolite carpet spot cleaner and dabbed it all up with a damp sponge. Yay! LOVE my new carpet.
I can't believe you are 36 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) and not complaining about wanting them out. I know you need a c-section because they are breech, but I also know you'd rather just go naturally. I'm just so sick of listening to women wanting scheduled inductions earlier than their body is telling them. Such a pet peeve of mine right now! (sorry, that turned into a little bit of my own vent!)
How is the burned section of your belly?
Thank goodness for cleanable carpets. Doo poo is one of the world's stinkiest substances.
Post a Comment