Saturday, November 22, 2008

Graco + Graco = WTF?

Just a quick note to all twin-moms-to-be:

If you get the Graco Pack N Play Portable Playard/Twins Bassinet, don't buy any Graco Pack N Play sheets for it.  They.  Don't.  Fit.  WTF?  And until I did about 20 minutes of research, I couldn't find where anyone had mentioned that the mattresses weren't "average" size.  Seriously people!!!  And if you go to the Graco site, you can't get the proper sheet there because they no longer carry it.  But they still sell the playard.  Jackasses.

8 comments:

alison said...

It also annoys me that Target only has one Graco pack n play sheet online that I can find. And it's navy blue. Maybe the store has more but they weren't jumping out at me... annoying.

Jen said...

That's interesting. You'd think they'd want to sell things that matched so they could have more of your money.

Farah said...

If it makes you feel any better. I have a graco pnp and i forgot about that downfall ....i have to make the sheets fit

Nancy said...

heh. Not laughing at your situation, but just the way you wrote about it.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

That is ridiculous! And I agree with Jen -- do they *not* want your money??

Io said...

Grr..that's stupid.

Sugar & Ice said...

My pack n play and my port-a-crib both take special sheets...but I've never had trouble finding them. That's pretty crazy that they wouldn't make the accessories for something they still make. Have you tried ebay?

sara said...

Wow that seems like a crazy concept to me too!