3 bottles of Tums have gone missing in my house. 3 over 1/2 full bottles.
I try to assure Mr. W that the bottle is left on the counter/end table is because I need it frequently. Apparently I don't need it frequently enough for Mr. W. He keeps "cleaning up" and misplacing them.
Oh how I wish I had my tums right now!
************** UPDATE **************
Because you all wanted an update, right? ;-)
I'm now waiting on Mr. W to wake up so I can nag sweetly beg ask him to go to the store and buy yet another bottle of Tums. The Zantac alone just isn't helping! I know he's only been asleep for about 5 hours, but my stomach and throat are in jeopardy here! If only I had a clean shirt that would cover the vastness of my belly I'd go myself. But my one fitting shirt is dirty.
AND HE JUST WOKE UP!!!!! (really, as I was typing this I heard him get out of bed) Let the pleading begin!
************** UPDATE **************
He rocks! I know have Tums in my tummy. Let's hope this helps.
Mr. W also talked to the offending child that was shoving his head into my stomach. That seemed to help a tiny bit. :-)
5 comments:
My Tums are safe because Matt doesn't clean anything up. In fact, they are right here by my mouse pad.
Hope you get your Tums soon!
Guard that bottle! Don't let him hide this one too!
[...] I really want to start a few posts on things that I am blessed with. I read a post the other day and it’s had me thinking since then. I am very blessed, and not just with this pregnancy, but with so much more. It’s about time I acknowledge this. Heads up for sappy posts about the things in my life I’m thankful for (besides my new bottle of Tums)! [...]
Can't wait for the sappy post!
Post a Comment