- I hate to dust. I just cannot stand it! I think it's because I have to move every little thing off of every piece of furniture to get it done. Maybe if we didn't put anything on the tables or mantle, I'd be better, but I'm not. Thank God Mr. W is so good at it!
- I will not hand wash a dish unless absolutely necessary. I grew up without a dishwasher (unless you count me and my siblings) and remember dreading having to wash dishes. My sister feels the same way as I do. I even found out that I can put my electric skillet in the top rack of my dishwasher!! (Plus, I feel the dishes get so much cleaner if they go through the machine.)
- I try to con Mr. W into doing a lot of the housecleaning. The man is so good at cleaning floors, dusting, and other simple tasks that I just can't help myself! I'll admit to you guys that I've taken advantage of my pregnancy to get out of all sorts of household chores. I better enjoy it while it lasts!
- I will not go anywhere unless I've had a shower, but I have been known to forget to brush my teeth. Don't ask me how one forgets to brush their teeth, but I do. Well, actually, since I've gotten my braces I haven't forgotten to brush my teeth.
- I've read this one on most everyone else's list, but I hate putting away laundry. I can get all of my laundry done in one day, but it will all end up piled on the guest bed until I get around to putting it away. I usually end up putting it away right before it's time to do laundry again.
So now that everyone thinks I'm as gross as gross can be, it's your turn! I'm tagging anyone that reads this!
6 comments:
Did you realize that all of your dirty secrets have something to do with cleaning, whether it be yourself or your household, lol.
Those are awesome.
I'm so with you on the laundry thing. We didn't have a dresser or chest of drawers for forever and I found a set on craigslist for $50. Do I need to say that we still pile our clothes on the guest bed? We'll even go so far as to fold them. But rarely to we actually put them away.
ha ha - some of those secrets sound rather familiar!!! I too hate washing up, but unfortunately I do not have a washing machine, so I manage to make a bit situation worse by leaving the plates for rather longer than I should!! Whoops - what a secret to give away!!
you are cracking me up
I don't think that sounds gross at all, actually.
I have nearly bare counters and mantles, so that I don't have to move things to dust. Plus, I just kind of go around them.
Ha! My guest bed is where my clean laundry goes. I hate folding.
Post a Comment