Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're well acquainted

While reading through my blogroll this morning I found a quiz from Nancy.  Question #4 reminded me of a funny questions Mr. W asked me last night.

"How do you wipe?"

He was serious, too.  I haven't posted a picture recently, but the belly is huge.  And by huge I mean please-pass-the-muumuu-'cause-nothing-else-fits!  My response?

"Um...I don't have to see where I'm wiping.  I kind of know where my cooch is.  We're pretty well acquainted."

Guys can be so ridiculously funny!

11 comments:

Me said...

LMAO!!! Thank you, I needed a smile today!

Tracy said...

Laugh now, but towards the end I wasn't so sure I was going to make it! ;)

Nicole said...

I am with Tracy and I only had one. I had a hard time figuring out how to pee in the cup. And I did learn to use my left hand to wipe. Things you really never think of until you are there. At least it makes things interesting!

Jen said...

Hehehe.

Yes, we are going to need to see a picture of you soon.

Farah said...

OH MY GOSH!

docgrumbles said...

I have been hesitant to blog about this, but I have recently noticed difficulty with that activity --- I still manage, but the reaching is much more labored and awkward.

Oh, the glamor!

geohde said...

I hate to scare you, but by 35 weeks I really struggled to reach. REALLY struggled.

:)

J

Nancy said...

seriously - get on with a new belly picture!!!

Rachel/ Infertile Turtle said...

LOL... that's hilarious!

Like, can you still clean yourself if the lights go out during a shower? Umm, yeah... I remember where it's all at. ;)

Although, it's kind of funny imagining the reach with a big ole belly!

Io said...

That's hilarious!

Angela said...

hah that's awesome.

You do realize now, of course, that you have to post new belly pictures, right?