Now onto another pic. This time I decided the lines could kiss my butt! I went digital!
I also got the blood test results back from my OB/Gyn. Of course it was positive...but they only did a qualitative test! Ugh! Since I haven't ever been pregnant they see no need to do a quantitative. I mean I'm a 30 year old female with PCOS who has never managed to get pregnant (and not because I'm Mrs. Protection). Why should I have any concern? I'm trying to relax...but we all know how that goes.
I've decided to go with it. Enjoy it for what it is right now! So for now...I'm pregnant!!! :-)

5 comments:
I have been checking all day!!! Why you gotta keep me in suspense like that!!!
YAY!!! So happy to see your positive pee stick!! What a great way for you to start your weekend, enjoy it!!!
Ride that WAVE!!!
Congratulations!!! And you're absolutely right - treat this like the wonderful news it is and enjoy!
Awesome news! Will your doc do a qualitative test at all? I guess it's just one less thing to worry about, so maybe it's a good thing!
Thanks for stopping by mt blog and CONGRATS!
The stick says "pregnant." Enjoy it!
Post a Comment