Monday, September 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for (not in any order):

  • My wonderful online world of support. You have been there, and understand. You always know just what to say. You are wonderful and I love and appreciate you!
  • My family. While you may not always say the right thing, you always try. When I hurt, you cry for me. When I am happy, you laugh with me. When I fall, you help pick me up (as you chuckle) You will probably never read this, but you mean everything to me! (and Mr. W does fall into this category, too)
  • My husband. Mr. W...what can I say. We have our ups and downs, but regardless, you are there for me. You are with me in this journey and when I fall, you carry me. When the blame is mine, you are willing to take it to ease my pain. Without you I would not be.
  • My friends. Old friends and new friends. You are there for me. If I need a shoulder, it doesn't matter what time it is, you offer it. You accept me for who I am, faults and all. I couldn't ask for more.

I am truly blessed. I am truly thankful. Thank you.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I am so sorry. So very sorry. I have been where you are and I am glad that you are able to find comfort. I tend to get bitter, so I am in admiration of your grace. My heart aches for you, my prayers are with you.

Fertilize Me said...

Hope you are having a good day today!

Mrs. Piggy said...

Your last three posts made me cry, ugh. I know how youre feeling, I do. I swear the worst part is you feel so stupid for believing things would actually work out. The second worst part is the jerks who try to blame it on you. I constantly am told I have miscarriages because of stress, and I know that is NOT true. Explain then how after seeing my last baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks, I was 99.9% I was having this baby, and very calm. I still miscarried. Jerks!

I am SO sorry for your loss.
Miscarrying is so awful.

Polka Dot said...

I'm sorry you're going through this. And I know how it is to try and find things you're thankful for during this time. I hope the reminders help you find a bit of peace.

topcat said...

Amanda - to read of your gratitude, in the middle of such pain you must be feeling .... amazing. Power to you. xoxoxox

Courtney said...

Your positive thinking is truly inspirational. I hope that the days ahead continue to get brighter.