The possible second line is so faint. In DH's words, if it is positive, then it's more positive than the one I did day before yesterday. I don't know, though!!! Ugh!!! It looks like the place where the line should go!!! My problem is, before the one I took day before yesterday, it's been over a year since I used one! I can't remember if that faint line was there before. Ugh!



12 comments:
Girlfriend..THAT'S A positive!!!
It looks positive to me too... with each day now, it should get a little darker! Congratulations! Keep us updated!
I can seeeeeee it=)
That looks like a very pretty pink plus sign to me. :)
Looks positive to me. Get one that is 1 lines instead of a +, I think they are easier to read...or go all fancy and get a digital. But congrats!!!
Looks like a BFP to me!! :)
A faint line is still a line! Congrats!!!
Fertilize Me sent me over and I have to say, that looks like a positive to me! Congrats!
I can definitely see that line! Woohoo!
Hate to tell you this but.....
YOU LOOK PREGNANT TO ME!!!!!!!!]
Congrats!!!!
Positive is positive and that there is positive!
Wahoo! That is most definitely a positive. I love that you've added the babystrology ticker, it will be so exciting to watch your baby grow!
Post a Comment