There was real blood this morning, not old. Not in copious amounts, but enough to wipe twice. I'm calling my OB/Gyn as soon as they open. Please pray for me.
5 comments:
Elaine
said...
I am saying a special prayer for you right now. I pray that you feel God's comfort as I and others pray for you...
I will most definitely keep you in my prayers! Please don't lose hope. I don't know your current symptoms, but I bled for ten weeks straight during my first pregnancy...and everything was fine in the end. You are in my thoughts!
5 comments:
I am saying a special prayer for you right now. I pray that you feel God's comfort as I and others pray for you...
Thinking good sticky thoughts for you.
Praying...
Praying!
I will most definitely keep you in my prayers! Please don't lose hope. I don't know your current symptoms, but I bled for ten weeks straight during my first pregnancy...and everything was fine in the end. You are in my thoughts!
Post a Comment