I am so sorry. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, as I have had 2 miscarriages. I pray that God will send you comfort right now...and peace. It will take time... sending more prayers to you.
Words cannot express what I wish I could change about this situation for you. It is completely unfair and I am so sorry. I will be thinking about you...
oh God hon, I'm soooo so sorry. I've been through this and I know the heartache you're experiencing. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
I'm so, so sorry. Like elaine and polka dot, I too have the misfortune of enduring miscarriages as well. It breaks my heart that you have to go through this horrible pain. I'm sending a thousand hugs and prayers your way.
18 comments:
I am so sorry. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, as I have had 2 miscarriages. I pray that God will send you comfort right now...and peace. It will take time... sending more prayers to you.
No! no! No!
I am so very sorry.
i'm so sorry
ugh... amanda, i'm so sorry.
I am so so sorry. I wish I could do something to help.
I came here from Fertilize Me. I am very sorry. I wish I could help you survive this.
Amanda, I am so sorry to hear about the bad news. I will keep you in my prayers. I came also from Fertilize me's site.
I'm over from "Fertilize Me". I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Words cannot express what I wish I could change about this situation for you. It is completely unfair and I am so sorry. I will be thinking about you...
I'm so sorry!! That sucks more than words can say.
oh God hon, I'm soooo so sorry. I've been through this and I know the heartache you're experiencing. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
i am so sorry. nothing about this is fair.
praying for you. oxoxo
I am so sorry, sending prayer and blog love your way.
Amanda,
I'm so very sorry you are going through this. No one should ever have to go through something so terrible.
You are in my thoughts.
(((Hugs)))
Noooooo...Nooo :( I am SO SORRY, so very sorry.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope peace finds you soon in this difficult time. (((HUGS)))
I'm so, so sorry. Like elaine and polka dot, I too have the misfortune of enduring miscarriages as well. It breaks my heart that you have to go through this horrible pain. I'm sending a thousand hugs and prayers your way.
I'm so sorry Amanda. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment