So I’m 15DPO and AF is 2 days late. I used a HPT yesterday morning and got my BFN…so where is she? I can’t say I’m hopeful, at this point. I mean, come on! If nothing else, my body has taught me to expect nothing. I seriously didn’t think nothing really meant nothing. No AF? It’s not like she hasn’t been sending me smoke signals since 5 or 7DPO. I mean, I’ve been cramping for 10 or 12 days. I also had spotting on days 12, 13, and 14 past ovulation. And by spotting, I mean spotting. One spot here…another spot there. Actually…one pink spot on 12, two pink spots on 13, and two brown spots on 14. So far nothing today.
Of course, I can hear what some will say, but hope doesn’t live here. So…I’ll wait until Friday night. If AF hasn’t shown herself by then I’ll test in the morning. If I get another BFN then I’m calling my doctor Monday morning and throwing a temper tantrum! I’ve got to schedule that HSG anyway.
Of course, I can hear what some will say, but hope doesn’t live here. So…I’ll wait until Friday night. If AF hasn’t shown herself by then I’ll test in the morning. If I get another BFN then I’m calling my doctor Monday morning and throwing a temper tantrum! I’ve got to schedule that HSG anyway.
***UPDATE***
Somewhere along my day I managed to let some hope slip in. Not sure how I missed that sneaky sucker...but it's there now! So I can't take it anymore and I'm going to POAS first thing in the morning! I'll let you all know as soon as I get to work! :-)
5 comments:
farahbethOh amanda my friend, grrrrrrrr. AF pisses me off. Try again friday, ill send up smoke signals for a bfp , ok
Well, I've been there, and I sure didn't like that state of limbo. Hope you get a BFP or (ugh) AF soon.
Good luck with the test in the morning! I will be sending positive vibes your way.
*Thank you for the kind comments.
Ohhhhh, good luck with the POAS!!! Stay late! Stay late!
:)
I hope you have a BFP today! I hate AF sometimes! I hope she stays away for you.
Post a Comment