Friday, November 30, 2007

Short & Sweet (with update)

I'm referring to my time with Mr. W, not this post.

Mr. W was home by the time I got there yesterday. It was beyond wonderful to have him there!!! I had already left a pork roast in the crock pot that morning, so we had barbecue for dinner. Then we just enjoyed each other's company all night. It was wonderful

But now he's leaving again tomorrow. This really bites. I know I've already got the Cross-country-migration-conception plan so I'll be able to see him in about a week...but this still sucks. I just want him here for the holiday season. I know we'll be together for Christmas...but that's not the worst day. It's the build-up to the day that gets to me. And it's been especially rough, lately. Not just the holidays, but everything. It's crap. But what can I do. Such is the life of the military wife.

I seriously admire the spouse out there whose significant other is gone for months at a time. It's not an easy thing to be married to the military. I don't even have it as bad as many others, and it's still not easy.

But it's CD3! Yay! I should be flying out to be with Mr. W on CD10 or 11. I'll fly back CD15 (I have to be back at work the next morning). Hopefully I'll get my LH surge on CD15...but even if I don't get it until CD16, it could still happen this month. I'm excited to be trying again! Yay!

******UPDATE******

Now Mr. W is being told that I cannot fly out during this trip. I am trying to not cry right now, because I’m stuck at work. I don’t know what to do. So now he’s flying out tomorrow…I won’t see him for over two weeks (right after him being gone for 9 days and only having him home for less than 48 hours)…and there’s no TTC this month. I really need a break right now. A break from the crappy things that are getting in the way of any resemblance of happiness for me. And I know you’re all probably thinking that I’m all doom and gloom for some not-so-big reasons, but there are other things going on that I just really don’t have the strength to blog about.

I really needed to be able to spend some time with Mr. W. I really need to be able TTC this month. I really need to get away from things for a few days.

7 comments:

Jen said...

That really sucks. I don't think you are doom and gloom for no good reason. I think you have very good reasons!

Fertilize Me said...

Goodness..I am very sorry to hear about all this not so fun stuff going on right now! I wish things were easier

Diana said...

That really sucks, I am so very sorry. It's such a tough time to mot be with the one you love the most.

Geohde said...

Hon, I am sorry. That just sucks...

xx

J

Anns said...

Ugh.
I hate you Uncle Sam. I hate you.

Froggylady said...

I'm so sorry you won't get to fly out to see him! That sucks on the 48 hours home too. Sometimes I think it's just easier if you don't get that time - saying goodbye is just too damn hard.

My thoughts are with you and feel free to call me if you want to talk about "military wife crap".

Von said...

My husband is away a lot on a regular basis too. It's so hard on the months when you want to TTC and realise they're not going to be around and you don't have the option of going with them.
So sorry for you.