I'm taking a break from a block party that's going on (wasn't supposed to start until tomorrow night...preparty now I suppose). I've decided that I'd much rather be pregnant that drunk. Yeah. I already knew that, but this is the first time I've actually been intoxicated in a while, though. The last time I had an opportunity to drink I was "waiting". It was post-miscarriage pre-methotrexate, though. I was told to pretty much act like I was pregnant until they decided whether or not I was pregnant.
So all of the above was written last night. Tonight was the actual block party. It was a blast! I think I enjoyed it more because I wasn't drunk. How could I drink tonight. At 5 o'clock I was still trying to deal with my hangover. I found the cure...4 extra strength ty.lenol and a beer. I finally felt a little like a normal human being after that. It will definitely be another day or so before my stomach recovers. Haha!
Yeah, I just really don't know what I have to say, lately. I've got a lot going on in my head, but no words for it. I know it will come out eventually, just not now.
I also feel like a bad blogger. I'm reading everyone's blogs, but just don't have words for comments. I've tried to comment but always end up deleting because it just doesn't sound/feel right. But I promise I'm still thinking and still care.
Tomorrow is always another day.
2 comments:
alcohol induced bloggin ... how's that for therapy?
I've been sorely tempted many times to blog under the influence.... :)
You're not bad in the least,
J
Post a Comment