Tuesday, November 13, 2007

0-5 and CD16 is my friend (updated)

I'm giving that 1/4 day back to the cold. It earned it, I did not. My two hours of work do not count for me yesterday because I was miserable the whole time. As I am today, also. But here I sit at my desk, the dutiful employee! Grrrr

But my CBE monitor showed me the pretty egg today! Of course this isn't my monitor, because I'm on CD16, but that's what it looks like. Pity this egg is going to waste... But it's for the cause! Taking one for the team! Everything is falling into place for me to fly out to meet Mr. W for BD. If it all goes as it should (given my body's full cooperation), I'll either start AF two days before Christmas or test on Christmas. I'm not naive, though. I have enough sticks for my CBE and enough Pre-seed to last me through January (or February...not sure exactly).

***UPDATE***

I have NO sense of smell or taste (I know they're directly related). This is actually very very weird. Even with my worst colds I've always had some sense of taste. Not today. My coffee is like warm thick-ish liquid. Nothing else. I'm sure as the hot drink helps to open my sinuses my senses will return. Just a funny think I had to share!

4 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

woooo hooooooooooooo I ALWAYS did a lil dance when i saw that lil eggie pop up in the window!!

Road Blocks and Roller Coasters said...

YAY for eggies! I love those stupid things. I hope you feel better soon. Colds are the worst and I should know since I'm a teacher and I get them at least 6 times a year. Fun stuff! :)

SaraS-P said...

I love that sight! (wish mine said that:)

Get to it!

Geohde said...

There's nothing worse that no sense of taste. Urgh!

Get well soon,

J