
The all-knowing Oracle of Starbucks
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:
Personality type: Lame
You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks Tall Vanilla Latte.
Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home
Lame? I think that's a little harsh. I am a little on the boring side, though. I do feel a little more sophisticated when I go to Starbucks...not quite as sophisticated as if I go to a real coffee shop instead of a chain, though. Isn't a latte a shot of espresso with steamed milk? And anyone who knows me IRL knows that I cuss like a sailor. Cover your ears because I very little control and drop the F-bomb at random! And for the record, I cannot stand ?America's Funniest Home Videos and can only tolerate V8! But you can always find me "on the couch at home"! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was an "ass-clown"
I am a Freak according to the Oracle of Starbucks!
Post a Comment