
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
I'm trying to focus on the positive things right now. I'm having a really hard time, though. (Notice the CD ticker above has not been reset, yet...see the previous post if you don't know why this is such a bad thing.)
Mr. W will be home in a couple of days!!! I miss him more than I thought possible, right now. I'm working on a menu for the night of his return. I'm leaning towards a cro.ck pot potato soup. He loves potato soup, and this way I can cook while I'm at work and leave my evening free for him! Yay!
I'm slowly but surely getting the house decorated for Christmas. The stockings are hung (I need to get another stocking holder for my stocking. I want something cool, though.) Of course you've all seen the toilet decor! :-) I've also got a wreath on the door and some battery operated candles in each window. Oh yeah...and the tree. It's up, but that's it. I still have to arrange the branches, put the lights on, and decorate it. Good times (massive amounts of sarcasm here. lights + OCD = insanity)!
Now if only I could get the furbabies to wear cute little costumes for a quick photo op I could do some wonderful cards!
8 comments:
I have a Santa outfit for my bigger dog and a reindeer outfit for my little dog. They look so cute.
I love potato soup too. Do you put cooking sherry in yours? I put sherry in all my cream soups and it is so good.
I am sorry AF is delaying herself .. I am more sorry that you are having a hard time finding positive things to focus on. I wish there was a magical something that I could make for you to make that happen... I thought about you missing Mr W today. It must be so hard ... I think the soup idea is great .. you can have it done and spend more time together
when you don't want AF, she always comes right on time. when you want her to come...MIA. sometimes life isn't fair!
Gosh you are on top of things! I am just letting my mind wander towards the boxes in our attic, but I haven't actually done anything about it!
Mmmmm. Potato Soup. I don't have a crock pot, but I think I need to get one. You ARE on top of things, I don't think we are getting a tree this year, and DH said he doesn't think he wants to put up lights (we are in the in-law cottage b/c our house is under construction)...we are on top of each other as it is, a tree would probably put us over the edge. Bah Humbug!
Love your mantel! Where did you get those CUTE fur baby stockings?
I LOVE those paw stockings!!! Where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking?
Too cute! :)
Don't the stocking paws rock?! I need to update the post with these links. I actually got the stockings from PetSmart last year and the year before, but they don't carry them anymore. But you can get them at the following links. :-)
http://www.1800petmeds.com/pgroup.asp?LV=112&PG=Paw%20Stocking
http://www.remmeer.com/personalized-dog-cat-paw-christmas-stockings-p-460.html
Post a Comment