Monday, November 26, 2007

Don't pee on the snowman!!! (with added note)



So who all thinks I'm tempting fate by putting anything white and absorbent beneath my toilet bowl? Yeah...

Mr. W should be home in a few days...guess I'll have to scotch guard it before then. Snicker.

*************************************************************

On the TTC front:

CD 29 is an hour away from being out the door. No AF, yet. She's been sending her wicked sister (spotting), but not even enough of that to make me sure I'll start tomorrow. The whole Cross-country-migration-conception plan won't really work if CD1 doesn't get it's ass in gear and show up. If CD1 starts tomorrow and I ovulate on CD15 then I'll be flying home on my second day of peak fertility. If CD1 doesn't start tomorrow or I ovulate on CD16 or later...

I went to church. Shock! Gasp! I know. I went back to the same church that has the pastor that spoke in tongues; the same church with the pastors wife that blindsided me with late condolences. I had a good conversation at God while I was driving to church. I let him know, in no uncertain terms, that I had to have a pretty direct message if he wanted me to come back to this church ever again. Minutes later, as I sat squirming in the seat, the days sermon title popped up on the screen, "Why Attend?" OK. I got it! Point taken. I asked for direct and boy I sure got it! So I will be going back. I also spoke with the pastor afterwards and he alluded to the BCMEP so I brought it up for him. He gave me his condolences and then proceeded immediately to let me know he wanted to do something for me before Mr. W and I start TTC again. He told me that he wanted the church to especially pray for me at a service. After explaining it would have to be this coming Sunday if he wanted to beat the TTC re-kick-off, it was set. He asked me to start some faith-talking/praying. (I think it's a good idea, and I'll post more on this later.) So this coming Sunday I will have a congregation of about 20 - 30 people praying and thanking God for a successful pregnancy for me and Mr. W. I've got so much more to say on this subject, but I'll leave it alone for right now.

I spoke to my brother today and he told me that evil SIL passed the "fetus" yesterday. I thought she was 4 weeks pregnant? This is where my ignorance about pregnancy shows...at 4 weeks can you distinguish it? (no answer is really necessary...i'm just effed up at the thought right now)

Maybe once I get my head a little settled and I can focus a little better I'll get back to commenting. Maybe I'll get back to blogging in some sort of coherent manner, too. I miss Mr. W.

***Added Note***

I even took an HPT this morning in the hopes that it would bring AF. I'm guessing you can't fool those suckers, though. They seem to only bring AF when there's an actual hope that a positive is an option. I guess the damned test knew that any swimmers that entered my body were kept from coming into actual contact with my cervix...much less any possible eggs. (on another side not...those dollar store tests are so much fun with their little droppers and all!!! and I'm being serious, here. I felt like a little kid with a baking-soda and vinegar volcano kit!!!)

10 comments:

nancy said...

~teehee~

That's awesome. Love it.

White and absorbent ... That's how I try to trick AF to show when I'm waiting on her!

Jen said...

Love the snowman!

I am praying that your next cycle is the one.

Fertilize Me said...

I did love the droppers !!!

Courtney said...

That snowman is a cutie!

If you aren't getting positives this cycle, than I hope that AF hurries up and gets here so that you can get on with a renewed chance for a BFP!

Elaine said...

Sometimes, there is nothing like the direct answers from the Holy Spirit. I am glad that you have been blessed to have a church pray over you. In circumstances like ours, that can only help. Hope you and Mr. W get some extra cozy, warm cuddling, snuggling going on to make up for your time apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder--and by reading your blog, we can tell how much you miss him!

Polka Dot said...

I'm not sure at 4 weeks, but I know at 7 wks you can. I m/c at 7wks and passed it at home and knew exactly what it was when I dove in the toilet after it (I wanted to take it to the doc's for chromosone testing). But I don't know about 4wks.

The snowman thing kills me. My DH would so pee on that. And probably on purpose hah

JJ said...

LOVE the snowman=)
Oh those droppers are so much fun..my hand gets all shaky!

Diana said...

Love the snowman!!! Where did you get that? I have to admit, I copied the picture and emailed it to all the people I adore!

Chas said...

I'm so glad that you got the message you wanted from your church that day. What a blessing.

I m/c at around five and a half weeks, and I could not distinguish it at all....not even close. I also m/c a twin in my previous pregnancy around 7 weeks, and though you're not even really supposed to necessarily see anything if you're still carrying a baby...I did see "it", though of course it just looked like a blog of grossness. Of course it didn't look like a fetus.

Geohde said...

I hope that the snowman's honour is not besmirched.

Soory about the frustrating delay getting next cycle underway...

J