Mr. W will be home in time to tuck me in tonight!!!! Yay!!!
Double EXCELLENT..i know you are so glad for that
I can't even go to sleep properly anymore unless my husband is there. It's really annoying. I'm glad he'll be back in time.
That sounds just lovely.I sleep so much better when my hubby is home to snore his sweet head off...J
This is great news!!!
Thanks for visiting/commenting today.Glad your Hubby is back!(Don't be too hard on yourself about the comments thingy. I just figured it out myself, too.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Double EXCELLENT..i know you are so glad for that
I can't even go to sleep properly anymore unless my husband is there. It's really annoying.
I'm glad he'll be back in time.
That sounds just lovely.
I sleep so much better when my hubby is home to snore his sweet head off...
J
This is great news!!!
Thanks for visiting/commenting today.
Glad your Hubby is back!
(Don't be too hard on yourself about the comments thingy. I just figured it out myself, too.)
Post a Comment