
I seriously just figured out that I can reply to comments when I receive them in my inbox. I'm being honest. I just realized that if I hit "reply" and type in the box...the commenter will get my response. How stupid do I feel right now?
So I promise, from now on, I will respond to everyone when they ask me a question in a comment!!!
But on another note, if you don't have an email linked to the account you comment with, I cannot respond. :-(
7 comments:
Yes, but I haven't figured that out yet myself, so I am a bigger dork.
Hehe, its ok--it took me a while to get the hang of that too!
SO Ill give you a chance to test out your new found knowldge:
What is your favorite color? =)
Heck, I am really slow at all this internet stuffs ... You have saved me numerous times
Not such a dork, it took me a while till I realized too, now you cant stop me :) X
You are too funny! I still don't know a lot of stuff, like what is an RSS Feed? I have no idea. I am guessing people get notified when a new post is posted but I have no idea how to use it. Maybe you can test your "reply" theory and answer me. :-)
i totally didn't know either...how cool!
I have figured out, but almost never use it. One, because so many don't have an e-mail address included, and two, because I often wait a while before deeming someone "safe" to reply to (my e-mail adress is my all-purpose address so it does show my full real name, silly me).
I often address questions in updates or future posts if they merit a whole post (and sometimes they do).
Post a Comment