Monday, November 19, 2007

Dirty Kitty



So the kitty was curled up in some funky type of heap on the recliner. I just had to (attempt to) take a pic. Can you tell where his head is? Haha!



Believe it or not, kitty is black. He looks a little ratty, huh? I think maybe I should suck it up and give him a bath. Ugh!

On another note, Mr. W leaves in the morning. :-(

6 comments:

Jen said...

I can see the head, but only because my cat knows and loves that position. So, I've had practice. He looks comfortable.

Baby Step said...

Cute kitty! Happy Thanksgiving. :-)

Courtney said...

I love these pictures! Your kitty looks like a lovable little thing. :)

Fertilize Me said...

WHAT IS KITTY DOING??????????

Imogen and David said...

Black? Really? :D

Chas said...

The cat is beautiful! He looks brown for sure in the pictures though.