Posted: Oct 27, 2007 9:46 AM Hi Ladies,
I know most of you are not in Jacksonville, FL area, but still wanted to share this wtih you:
Fertility Awareness and Family Building
Free Patient Education Seminar
Sat. Nov. 3, 2007
10-12:30
They will have speakers from the three Jax area fertility practices. And they will be giving away 3 FREE IVF CYCLES!
www.geocities.com/jaxfertility
5 comments:
Ok, I really hope they are starting a trend! One that will spread across the planet!
When I first started research IVF clinics I was shocked at the similarity between them and used car dealerships. Doesn't it seem weird how sale-sy these places are? I realize that they are profit making business, but at the same time, the products they are marketing are hope and babies!
That is quite the deal!
I think that is a great thing that they are doing - and I hope that they start a new trend.
I do agree that it seems a bit "salesy," but you know, if you are one of those three women. . . they probably won't care!
hmmmm...jacksonville *is* only 4-5 hours away.
Post a Comment