Monday, November 12, 2007

1/4 - 3 3/4 and What's CD15's problem??

I'm at work right now, but by the time I actually post this, it will probably be from home. I've got a little bit of work that I cannot get out of, but I'm only here for an hour or two. This cold is seriously kicking my butt. The theory is floating around that since I got a flu shot Monday evening, I may be suffering from a mild version of the flu. I would buy that idea. Oh, and for the record, the taste Zi.cam multi-symptom Cold & Flu cannot be hidden by orange juice. Save the juice for a chaser and take the nasty medicine as a shot. Otherwise you're stuck drinking a whole glass of OJ that tastes like medicine. YUK!! JMHO.

Today is CD15 and my CBE monitor still shows me as high fertility. No egg? WTF? For the three months before my deceptive BFP I ovulated on CD15. Now today...nope. This is very disheartening.

I've seen the tarot card thingy on quite a few blogs lately so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not so sure I like my results, though.




You Are The Empress


You represent the ideal female figure: beauty and nurturing.

You bring security and harmony to many.
At times, you are also a very sensual person.
You are characterized by love, pleasure, and desire.

Your fortune:

You need to take some time to think about the role of commitment in your life.
It's possible you need to commit more to others, or deal with how others have treated you.
It is very important for you to support your friends and family right now, difficult as it may be.
You may need to look at your relationship with your mother, or your relationships as a mother.


3 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

I hope that you feel better soon - hey just a thought, it could be messing with your O.. holding it off a few days because of the illness..just a thought. I always knew you were Royalty! ;)

Geohde said...

Hope that egg gets it's release on awfully soon,

xx

J

Courtney said...

I agree with Farah on the delayed O/illness connection. I hope that the sickness goes away fast, and that your egg(s) decide to get on the move!