Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I really didn't update??

We all got to come home together!  My house is now a mess (not bad, but it looks like the baby store threw up everywhere) and my brain closely matches.  But Mr. W and I are so unbelievable happy to have these little ones home with us.  If you look closely you'll see one of us crying at any given moment.

Crap, one of them is crying again.  Thank you all for the well wishes!!!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats! Great to hear the whole family is home.

Farah said...

YAH!!!

keanetwins said...

Let The Games Begin :)

J

rebecca said...

:) Hugs and smiles!

meghan said...

Yeah!!! So glad you all got to come home!

Rebecca said...

Ohhh! It's the best! Congrats and welcome home!!!

Courtney said...

Congratulations on getting everyone home! Despite all of the craziness with not one but TWO new babies, the rewards of happiness and love are totally worth it. So happy for you!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I'm so glad you all got to come home!