So I currently have three babies in the house. The two newborns and the husband. As much as I thought I would hate for him to go back to work on Friday, I'm soooo ready. He's used to being super busy and always doing something, and that's not been the case lately. He's pretty much been a wonderful help with the boys, but I think he's getting a little tired of it.
I don't mean he's getting tired of the boys, but he's tired of taking care of the three of us. I'm still having a fair amount of pain from my surgery and still on some restrictions so he's still having to do more than I would like for me and the house. I'm pretty sure he's tired of washing bottles and trying to comfort gassy tummies.
And today he decides that he needs to fix the material on my moon-roof (began to fall off after I left it open during a huge rain storm). To do this he had to take apart quite a bit of the interior of my car. Now it's getting dark and he still hasn't been able to fix it. It's not his fault that he can't find material to match the old stuff, no paint will stick to it, and he can't think of any other solutions. But good God! Don't get pissy with me because I can't come up with a solution that you're "comfortable with".
So, yeah. He really needs to go back to work. At least tomorrow we'll be over at my sister's house for part of the day. I'm sure me, my sister, the boys, and my niece will hide away in one part of the house while Mr. W, my BIL, and my nephew hide away in another part. A little break will be nice.
For the record, I've all but begged him to go out and do something. I can't force him to take a break.
On a really odd note, why in the world is pu-ssy in my spell-check but pissy is not? Really wordpress?
1 comment:
Wordpress spell check is x-rated! Mr W is getting cabin fever? Caught the overwhelmed bug that newborns tend to bring home from the hospital. Thinking of you
Post a Comment