Here I am at 36 weeks and 5 days. Just for a reference, this is a super huge mens 3X t-shirt. (and I hate smiling for pictures) 5 more days!!!!
You look really great!
you are loking so radiant! Beautiful girl
Wow, you are carrying much higher than I am. Can't believe you have only 5 days left!
You look fantastic! Exciting times...
I was going to ask how you found a T-shirt that actually fits (even my maternity tees are flashing some lower belly now)!You look great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look really great!
you are loking so radiant! Beautiful girl
Wow, you are carrying much higher than I am. Can't believe you have only 5 days left!
You look fantastic! Exciting times...
I was going to ask how you found a T-shirt that actually fits (even my maternity tees are flashing some lower belly now)!
You look great!
Post a Comment