As promised, here are our first family pictures. It's funny how I could care less that Mr. W and I both look like we could lay down at that second and sleep for a year. I don't care about the fact that I have no makeup on and my hair is barely brushed (OMG that first shower was a little slice of heaven). Look at what we're holding!!! And together!!!
[caption id="attachment_821" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="I could spend the rest of my life like this..."]
[/caption]I'm hoping and praying that I can have both of my boys with me starting today. One of my friends expressed what I'd been holding in about Trip when she said, "I bet he misses his brother". I bet he does. The poor little guy was pulled from my body and away from his brother and hasn't been back with us (except for the pics) since. How lonely it must be for him. Being a twin myself, I feel there really is a different type of bond between twin siblings (at least for me this is true). I just can't wait to get the two guys back together and back in my arms!!!
And does anyone else think maybe there's a little bit of electricity from those leads running into Trip? Where did those little waves in his hair come from? It has to be electricity causing that hair because mine (and Mr. W's) is so straight! ;-)
Oh yeah, Geohde's comment on my last post had me giggling. If you have a real sensitivity to body comments, try to not end up being placed in the antepartum ward after you've given birth to twins. When you don't have a baby with you, you will get asked about how far along you are, etc. Ha-ha! (More on the antepartum ward and why I'm here later)
Well, shift change is about over so it's time for me to get on the ball and get ready. I'm actually going to walk the entire way to the nursery this morning. Time to feed the babies!

10 comments:
Sorry I'm so behind in my blog reading!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Congrats! They're so amazing! And you look fantastic too! I didn't know you were a twin, how cool! :)
You guys look great. And, even better, you look so happy!
Congratulations! Both of your boys are beautiful. Hope that everyone can go home together soon!
Gorgeous boys! Congratulations!
You two look ecstatic and the boys are adorable!
Yup. Still jealous.
They're beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Look what I missed! They are precious!! I can't wait to hear more about them.
You all look terrific! Congrats!
Post a Comment