Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Round Up of The Year

I saw this on Caro's blog and agreed that it could be fun.

Basically you post the first sentence of the first post for each month along with a link. So here we go:

January
I gotta new attitude!

February
Again, I’m MIA.

March
So why can’t anything be easy?

April
Take Back the U.T.E.R.U.S.

May
The slave driversbosses haven’t given me enough time to breathe, much less blog.

June
I finally updated this post with my 8 week u/s pic.

July
Before:

August
Everything looks wonderful with the boys.

September
Shit.

October
No really, I am.

November
Brianne @ Gibson Twins tagged me for the Dirty Little Secrets meme.

December
That’s what my body did the other day.

The was pretty damn interesting.  It made me review where I was at the beginning of the year.  It was also interesting to go back and read the comments on some of my old posts.  Much fun!  :-)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a great way to review all the happenings of the entire year!