Hey y'all this is Farah - I wanted to give you an update on Amanda and the boys.
The boys were delivered this morning via c-section:
Trip at 9:54am, 19 inches, 6.5oz Jack at 9:55am, 18.5 inches, 6.7oz
She is doing well considering she hasn't had much time to spend with the boys yet. She did say that Trip has bigger feet than Jack! And may have red hair like his momma.
Jack was in the room with her when I spoke to her tonight. She is also still in the antepartum wing because the post partum is full. Trip was still in Level 2 NICU. His O2 levels keep dropping. He has been there since this morning. She is still hooked up to the catheter so she has yet to be released to walk down and see him in there ..So Keep them in your thoughts and Send warm wishes and congrat's.
17 comments:
Hello-
I am an adoptive mom who rode the infertility roller coaster for four years. I just started a not for profit called Parenthood for Me.
Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through adoption and medical intervention.
I am reaching out to the adoption and infertility community to spread the word. Please visit my website and sign up to be on our mailing list.
Also, if possible, pass the link on to your circle.
I appreciate the help.
http://www.parenthoodforme.org/
Sincerely,
Erica Walther Schlaefer
Congratulations Amanda! I'm glad everything went ok - I hope Trip gets that oxygen thing down soon!
Amanda - congratulations on your two little boys!!! It sounds like you did great. I have been thinking of you all day and am so happy to hear that everyone is doing well. I will continue to send good thoughts to Trip for a quick exit from the NICU. Take care of yourself and enjoy every moment. :)
Thank you for the update Farah!
Congratulations Amanda!!! Welcome to the world boys. I'm absoultely ~thrilled~ for you all!
Welcome, welcome little men!
Hang in there Amanda, the NICU will be just a dream soon. If you need to commiserate about it though, drop me an email.
Speedy exit from the hospital for all!
Congrats and welcome! I can't wait to hear more and see pics, etc. I hope you all will be going home soon.
Congrats! So glad all is well for the most part. Sending you all speedy recovery wishes. :)
Congrats on your little men! I can't believe how big they were...good job mama! Hoping you get some time with Trip soon
Congratulations on your two new blessings!! May God continue to bless you!
Congratulations and welcome to the world, Trip and Jack! I am praying for a quick recovery for Trip so both boys can be in your arms where they belong. XOXO
Welcome to the world boys! Congrats Amanda=)
Yay Amanda! Congratulations and welcome to the world Trip and Jake! Can't wait for more updates!!
Congratulations! This is wonderful news and I am thrilled! Hooray!
So happy for you, Amanda! Congratulations!
Such wonderful news, Amanda!! They are so big! Man, that must have been a lot of baby to be carrying around :) I hope Trip makes a quick recovery and gets to leave the NICU soon.
Welcome to the world, Trip and Jack!
Yay! Congrats.
Whee! Congratulations!
And Happy Birthday Trip and Jack!
Post a Comment