Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New day, new year, new attitude

I gotta new attitude!







It's now day 2 of 2008.  I survived.  I lived through 2007 and all that it brought with it.  Now don't get me wrong, 2007 rocked in many ways!  Of course, nothing sticks out in my mind but the BFP...that didn't quite end the way I wanted it to, though.

 So now it's a new year full of renewed hopes!  I am very hopeful that I will be able to obtain and maintain a healthy pregnancy this year.  I am very hopeful that things will be better than last year.  I am very hopeful that I will have the strength to endure if things do not go exactly as I'd like them to.  I am hopeful!!!

Now onto IF.  CD36?  Hello?  AF?  Are you out there?  Please come and visit for a few days.  I know you're not being held at bay by a pregnancy, so let's do this! 

Speaking of growing things...the cyst that I'm positive I've got growing on my ovary is driving me nuts!  It did its best to ruin New Year's Eve, but Mr. W wouldn't allow that!  Let's just say that s.e.x and cysts don't get along too well.  And would someone please remind me to quit plopping down into chairs and couches?!?!  That is highly uncomfortable!

My plan for the rest of the week...call the doc if AF hasn't shown up by Friday morning.  Either I'll go in for a scan to check on this cyst and get some pro.vera or they'll just call in some pro.vera for me.  Those are the only options I'll take.  I mean how many HPTs can I ruin before AF will start?  (the count so far is about 5.)

 I hope everyone has great plans and hopes for the new year!  Good luck!!

PS  The party was quite fun!  We didn't stay for midnight, which worked out well.  We got home before I got too drunk and had our New Year's kiss in our living room.  :-)

7 comments:

Farah said...

Happy New Year to you .. Glad that you are able to overcome!! Wishing you lots of greatness for 2008!

Jen said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2008 is the perfect year for you.

Jennifer said...

The cyst could be what's keeping AF away. That's what happened to me in October/November. If that's the case, they might not give you provera because they'll just want to wait the cyst out. It sucks...so I'm keeping everything crossed that its NOT a cyst!

babystep said...

Happy New Year!

geohde said...

Happy new year!

Hoping either that tardy AF or a positive HPT turn up soon. Not that I like wishing a period on any woman, but you know what I mean, right?

xx

J

sara said...

Glad you had a great new years...don't you hate all those HPKs you waste while waiting :-) I too made it home before I was too drunk to enjoy the evening. We had a snow storm with about a foot of snow so I was happy that my hubby was driving my Jeep back from our friends. Here's to a great 2008!

Sara

Round Up of The Year « Waiting no more said...

[...] January I gotta new attitude! [...]