Monday, December 31, 2007

Out with a...

...tear.  Or a bucket load of them, rather.

I'm trying to get ready for Mr. W's work party tonight and it's not quite going as planned.  A song came on the radio and I burst into tears.  I'm still crying as I type. 

Just the other night the baby was cryin
So I got out of bed rocked her awhile and I held her tight
And I told her it would be all right
My mind went back to a few years ago
We tried so long, we almost gave up hope
And I remember you comin' in and tellin me the news
Oh man we were livin, goin crazy in the kitchen
We danced and screamed and held each other tight
We laughed until we cried


3 months after my loss and it still hurts like hell.  And I wish that it wasn't what I'm thinking of as I close out the year.  And I wish I wasn't dreading going to this party and finding out who's pregnant now or seeing all the babies.  And more than anything I wish I was picking out stuff and laying my hand lovingly on my belly and planning for my May baby.

Oh please God let 2008 be better.

10 comments:

meghoff said...

So sorry, sending you lots of hugs as you get through the night

wanttobeamom said...

{{Hug}}

Farah said...

hugs my friend hugs to you

Courtney said...

((Hugs)) to you. I'm sorry you're hurting. ((Hugs))

Jen said...

I'm sorry. I'm having similar feelings tonight too. Let's hope 2008 is a better year reproductively.

rebecca said...

blessings for a happy, healthy, and successful new year. prayers that your pregnancy dream comes true. :)

maria said...

I'm so sorry for your sad thoughts, it's so hard not to feel them. I truly hope that 2008 brings you many months of joy and happiness!

Diana said...

I hope 2008 makes all your dreams come true. It HAS to be better than 2007.

sara said...

I'm hoping that your 2008 is a great year for you and sending a big hug over to you. I can't imagine trying so hard to get pregnant and then having it be taken away...sometimes stuff just doesn't seem fair. But I hope things turn around soon! (For everyone else reading as well :-) How was the party?

JJ said...

Hoping that 2008 IS great for you--I am sorry you had a tough moment before the party--I hope you ended up having a lovely time. Thinking of you...