But I hear her warming up.
It's CD15 and there's not so much as a glimmer of a high reading on my CBEFM.
Even though last month was anovulatory, at least I know my ovaries were trying. Beginning around CD11 or 12 I got high readings. The month before I had high readings beginning somewhere around the same time and I got a peak reading on CD17. July, August, and September I ovulated on CD15 (at least that's when I got my LH surge) according to my OPKs.
I have 5 more days left before hope gets kicked out the door. If nothing has shown up on the monitor or the OPK strips (I'm using those in the afternoon), then I'll call the doctor and demand the testing that I should have demanded a long time ago. It looks like I'll finally be taking some sort of action.
I cried in the bathroom at church today when it hit me that this was my last month of all natural trying. I know the next step will probably only entail a lot of tests and Clomid, but that's more than I was ready for. Maybe that's why I've waited so long to make the call.
5 more days. I'd really like a miracle, now, thank you.
4 comments:
Good luck with the miracle!
I hope you get your miracle.
I had a weird month myself. CBFM didn't show "peak" until cd20! jeez louise. It sucked.
Here's hoping that you are just a late bloomer this month!!
[...] cycle is proceeding as predicted in my fat lady post. It’s CD18 and it’s looking pretty bleak. But life goes on and so will [...]
Post a Comment