Jury duty is done!!!! By the end of my second day on jury duty, the parties settled. Thank you!!! It was so frustrating having groups of people bickering, wanting my eventual opinion, but not allowing me to ask questions or jump in on the arguing. Grrrrrrrrrrr
Now I've got 115 blogs to read (that's after I've read at least 50). Please forgive me if I don't comment or miss something important. I still really do care! <3
As far as W.W. goes, I've had a slight setback. It was too inconvenient to stick to my diet while I was serving jury duty. Since I was having to travel an hour away to a tiny little town every day, I would have had to pack a cooler with food and trust that it would keep it at a healthy temperature. I couldn't do it. So I have not lost any weight this week. But I also haven't gained, so that rocks!
My cycle is proceeding as predicted in my fat lady post. It's CD18 and it's looking pretty bleak. But life goes on and so will I.
On a funny note, Mr. W is so annoyed with all of the "stuff" around our house; He has decided that he wants to throw everything away. We're getting really close to completing the remodel of our house and he wants to start fresh once we're done. By "stuff" I mean, picture frames, dog grooming brushes/combs/clippers, earphones, candles, etc. I seriously have a hard time not laughing at him (because he's serious). I'm pretty sure that I am married to the most melodramatic heterosexual male that does not act for a living. Hahaha!
2 comments:
Mr W - ... are you PMSing? Not gaining is also fantastic!
Yay that jury duty is over :)
J
Post a Comment