I just received a call from one of my husband's co-workers. He said that everyone in the shop has requested that I not ever feed him 15 bean soup again.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Where's there sense of humor? Hahahahaha!!!
ps
CD38 today. I called my doc and alreadyheard back. Pro.vera is on the way! So there's a possibility that I'll be in the middle of a cycle right about Valentine's Day! (I will ovulate. I will ovulate!)
addendum to ps
The nurse said that Dr. D wants to see if my cyst-related symptoms go away with AF. We're all hopeful they will. I told them that I really only want to come see with for good things and that I only wanted an u/s to see a baby, not a cyst. They completely agree with me!
10 comments:
Hahahahahahahahah That's awesome!
Ha ha! I love bean soup but hate it for that very reason! You WILL ovulate and wouldn't Valentine's Day be a great time for that!
Ha!
Yeah for the provera, hope the timing works out for ya
I hope the provera works perfectly! Valentine's Day would be perfect.
lol. I love 15 bean soup.
Good luck w/the O and hey, beans are the magical fruit :-)
Man, cysts SUCK. I simply can NOT have an hcg triggerless cycle. If I do not trigger, my follies grow into cysts (LUF sundrome) so I know your pain. And boy do I know they sex/cyst pain. Arrrghhhh!!!
I've probably already told you this, but my follies would be normal, mature size around LH surge, but then in the next week they would grow to enormous proportions! Seriously. Like from being 18-22mm to 97mm (almost 10 cm!!!) in just those few days. Then AF would come, although always light because of the absense of a good amount of progesterone and cd3 baseline would still show them (which would cancel my cycle) and then within the week - they were GONE. Which pissed me off I had to cancel cycle, but I understand that given a 10cm cyst stimulation drugs, we'd be in for a very unpleasant complication. Still sucked though.
So, I am giving you all the good wishes I can. That it goes away with AF before you can start whateve med you are looking to start. No cysts! No Cysts! NO CYSTS!!!
Hahaha...he's stinking them out of the office, huh?
Good luck with the cycle and ovulation!
i hope the provera works too! ewwww, babymaking over valentine's day, how romantic; ). i always liked to cycle over holidays. now, i really think it's a good idea. ; )
I'm cracking up!
Hoping for a New Attitude Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment