
So CD1 is here. Provera be damned! I went ahead and tossed the last few pills I had. Of course I'm a little confused how my period started while I was still on the Provera, but oh well. This can work to my advantage! It turns out that Mr. W will be out of town for a few days next month. Those few days fall right when I had projected that I would ovulate if AF had shown up two weeks after finishing the Provera. So I'm pretty stoked that the bitch is early! I'm stocked up on sticks for my CBEFM and OPK sticks (I know I'm a POAS-a-holic) and have a few applicators of Pre-Seed. I'm ready! Let's get it on (ummm...next week or so)!
I've held off on starting my W.W. pictorial. I'm glad I did, though. I was beyond bloated! I'm starting the plan tomorrow and will get Mr. W to snap a few shots of me tomorrow night. Don't say you weren't warned! ;-)
7 comments:
Glad AF cooperated with you!
YAH!
I second your notion: "Lets get it on!"
Good luck! Good luck!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Good luck! Have FUN!
Good luck girl!
Hooray for CD1, that's great hubbie will be there for, ahem, you know!!
Good for you on the WW, can't wait to see the pics xoxoxo
Post a Comment