Friday, January 18, 2008

Rollin' in the...

Well, it ain't dough, but it sure feels like it!

As promised, here are my "before" pics.  This is at 163.8 lbs (74.45 kilos).  My goal is to get down to 145 (about 66 kilos).  I am currently in a size 14.








And here's how I looked less than 5 years ago.







You can click on any of the pictures to view them in a larger size.

***FOR THE RECORD***

I am very aware that I was too thin in my old pictures.  I am anorexic (I say am because I feel it's something that doesn't just because you're able to gain weight) and was suffering with it when those pictures were taken.

5 comments:

Farah said...

GO GIRL!! I am cheering you one! WW is an excellent source and way to lose the weight that you want to lose! Yes no lossing too much weight please - just be healthy

Jen said...

You can do it! I will cheer for you.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I'm cheering for you too!

JJ said...

Youll get there! Thanks for sharing--you are an inspiration--and I LOVE all the ww recipes=) Healthy WW loss is the best=)

babystep said...

I will be your diet buddy!