Saturday, April 12, 2008

My dog talks

I just wish that I could catch it on video.  I did get her singing (some people may call it howling, but I prefer singing) to me and Mr. w.  She sings for her supper.  No, really, she does.  She starts a few hours before dinner time and sings and yips and growls at us, until it's time to actually be fed.

Notice the construction in the video?  That's our master bedroom and bathroom.  The last rooms to be remodeled.  Yay!





3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute puppies! My dog is outside right now, hunting lizards. (She doesn't actually catch them.)

topcat said...

Hey!! You literally JUST left me a comment (thx!) ....but, what time is it there? (It's 10am here)

You are either

a) working nightshift
b) an insomniac
or
c)having a late one on your puter on a Saturday night

I can't play the video on my stupid laptop, will sneak up and do it on hubbies computer later. Can't wait to see the remodelling! Oh ... and the dog :)

sara said...

That's cute that your doggie sings. We taught my dog to sit and give us hi five. Then after awhile she started to do the trip and arch her head back and let out this howl that sounded like singing after she hi fived. We never taught her that trick so I'm not sure what's up with that. I think she thought...mom and dad I have something to add to your trick!