I was right there with you on #3! Glad you have things to say!
I'm glad today was good. I tried to comment yesterday, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Now my brain is mush so I can't quite remember what it was. But anyways, aren't hugs from the little ones great!
Kickin Crab and Corn Chowder!! That sounds so American! (...... and YUMMY).I'm glad to hear you feel a bit better, A. I tried to comment yesterday too ... sometimes things just SUCK, and that's it. xoxoxo
Corn Chowder is delicious! My favorite soup. We had it at my wedding. (I'm not opposed to people putting crab in it either.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was right there with you on #3! Glad you have things to say!
I'm glad today was good. I tried to comment yesterday, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Now my brain is mush so I can't quite remember what it was. But anyways, aren't hugs from the little ones great!
Kickin Crab and Corn Chowder!! That sounds so American! (...... and YUMMY).
I'm glad to hear you feel a bit better, A.
I tried to comment yesterday too ... sometimes things just SUCK, and that's it.
xoxoxo
Corn Chowder is delicious! My favorite soup. We had it at my wedding. (I'm not opposed to people putting crab in it either.)
Post a Comment