Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Milestones

Tomorrow I will be 5w3d.  That will be a milestone for me.  Last time I started bleeding at 5w3d.

I'm a little nervous today.  Of course it hasn't helped that I've been googling betas for multiples and found a ton that were very close to mine and ended up being triplets.  Ummmmmm.  WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING BETABASE?!?!?!  I would be overjoyed with twins and just as ecstatic for a singleton.  I would be terrified with triplets.  I really don't think it's triplets, though.  My betas weren't that high.

So tomorrow is my next scan.  I am very excited and cannot wait!  It's at 9:15 so I'll post as soon as I get to work (and get the hounds off of my ass enough to scan the pic).  Mr. W is back in town and off of work, so he'll go with me.  I think he's almost as excited as I am.  :-)

Now if only I can let go of this nagging, and irrational, fear that I'm going to begin bleeding as soon as they begin the wanding.

12 comments:

Farah said...

Can't wait for tomorrows news!

Elaine said...

Keeping our fingers crossed for positive news tomorrow.

Grace said...

Hope it's happy news with tomorrow's scan

Chas said...

I cannot wait to hear the results!! Since your beta was higher than mine...I've got my fingers crossed big time for twins!

Jen said...

Twins would be fun! I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow for you.

topcat said...

Oooooh, good luck for tomorrow. Thinking of you! Sending you lovely, growing vibes from across the oceans!!

xoxoxoxox

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Good luck at tomorrow's scan!

As for the betas, I wouldn't put too much stock in them as indicative of multiples (unless you want to!) -- at 19dpo, mine was over 6400, and at 22dpo it was just shy of 18000 (both way off the chart, leaving me with many weird fears), and there's only one in there.

Io said...

Good luck tomorrow!

geohde said...

Stretching my memory back to my betas, I think I was 701 at 15 DPO, and I was only smuggling two!

Good luck with your scan,

J

Angela (PolkaDot) said...

I'll be thinking of you and your little one(s) today!

Jennifer said...

Good luck today! I'm sending lots of singleton or maybe twin vibes your way!

rebecca said...

waiting patiently for the news!