Friday, April 11, 2008
If you don't have anything nice to say
I've been so down and angry lately. I don't have any creativity in me. I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm blah. Any post I try to write comes out choppy and ridiculous. Any comment sounds fake to my ears. I'm trying to blame this on the Clomid, but who really knows. Maybe it's my old lovely emotional friends showing back up. After all, I haven't taken anything to stave them off for a very long time. I had hoped that I had grown out of them. But again, who knows. So please don't think too harshly of me that I have barely been commenting and can't come up with a decent post. Know that I'm still reading and thinking of you all with such warm feelings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment