Monday, April 21, 2008

I love them!!!

This morning I left a very calm (as calm as I can be) message for my nurse.  I told her that I have 5 days of positive pee sticks and need to know what they want me to do now.  Then I picked up my phone and stared at it for the next few hours waited patiently.  Right at the end of my lunch break I got a phone call back.

I have "homework".  They faxed me two orders for betas and scheduled me for an U/S on Thursday!!!!!!  I was determined that I was going to be the model of a patient patient when I left that message this morning.  But they're pampering me!!!

Now I know this is all due to my BCMEP.  They want to make sure that everything is where it should be and doing what it should do.  I'm sure that at best I'll be able to see a sac on Friday, and that is perfect!

So now I sit in my blissful state and wait until I get a call back about my first beta.  I have little doubt that a call won't come and that I'll have to wait until Thursday...but I'm OK with that.  I really am.  Because I get to see what's going on in there on Thursday.  :-) 

I. Am. So. Happy.

11 comments:

Diana said...

I love coming to work on a Monday and seeing such good news!!!! Congrats!!! looking forward to your beta #'s!!!!

Jen said...

Oh, good! I can't wait for your ultrasound!

sara said...

I am so happy for you...that is great great news. Can't wait for your first beta, you must be so excited!

nancy said...

OMG! I just found out. How very very very wonderful for you! Congrats on your pregnancy.

nancy said...

Oh - and can I PLEASE say it?

"Still all upset you had to take clomid?"

~wink~

christina(apronstrings) said...

wow! this is all so exciting.

sara said...

Forgot to say thanks for the reassurance and kind words, I really appreciate them!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see those beta numbers! And yeah with the u/s you'll probably just see a sac (that's what I saw at 5 weeks). But even just seeing that is such a good feeling!

sugarandice said...

God bless! I'm hoping great things for you!!

Road Blocks and Roller Coasters said...

I'm late to this news, but YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

Katie said...

And I am So. Happy. For. You.

What a blessing!