Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm a little nervous

10 DPO - Very Faint Second Line
This pic was taken later that afternoon.
I had to let it dry enough to be able to photograph the line.
10 DPO Very Faint Second Line



11DPO - Not as faint, but still not too dark second line.
This pic was taken within the 10 minute read time.
11 DPO - not as faint



12 DPO - the digital came up in one minute!
The FRER started coming up as soon as the urine ran across it.
This pic was taken within the 10 minute read time, too.
12 DPO 3-19-08


The reason I'm nervous is because I'm only 12DPO.  This can still be chemical, right?  And I've started a little cramping and the tiniest of brown spotting.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a nervous wreck.  I'm nothing like I was with my last BFP.  Though it doesn't help that my primary doctor gave me an antibiotic and antihistamine for this nasty sinus infection the day before I got my first view of a second line this month...and he says that it's OK for pregnancy...but I told him I was only TTC at the moment, not pregnant, yet (and the paperwork said it isn't...but it's Class B).  I think I'll stop by the pharmacy today and double check on my way out of town.


So please, any prayers, good thoughts, etc are very much desired at the moment.  I'm not confident about this at least until I've past the date AF is due.  Then maybe I'll feel a little safer.  But at least I got these lines before 16 DPO like last time!  :-)


6 comments:

Farah said...

HURRAY!!!! brown spotting is ok - it's old left over blood. Keep yuor chin up!

Angela (PolkaDot) said...

yay! and like Farah said, brown spotting could easily be old blood from implantation.

keeping all fingers and toes crossed over here!

Jen said...

Hooray! I am so excited!

I had tons of brown spotting for the first two weeks. Everything is still fine.

geohde said...

Those lines look encouraging- HPT's are not meant to be quantitative, but darkening is a good sign.

Excited for you,

J

JJ said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!
YAY!!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Whoo-hoo! That's great news!